If you could follow rule #3 you would have so much trouble with rule #1.
Just for that, I'm going to start posting 6 minute drawings.
Dude, I'm not even the one you gotta worry about. They don't call him Punisher for nothing O_O
Man at this rate, December rolls around and Alex is submitting hour long drawings and posting 12 drawings a day.
Whatever it takes to make him a decent artist.
Hear hear!
If you could follow rule #3 you would have so much trouble with rule #1.
ReplyDeleteJust for that, I'm going to start posting 6 minute drawings.
ReplyDeleteDude, I'm not even the one you gotta worry about. They don't call him Punisher for nothing O_O
DeleteMan at this rate, December rolls around and Alex is submitting hour long drawings and posting 12 drawings a day.
ReplyDeleteWhatever it takes to make him a decent artist.
DeleteHear hear!
Delete